Azúca Corn Bread
February 16, 2012| Posted : bob| No Comment
Ingredients for Corn Bread
2 lb Butter Solids, room temperature
17 ea Eggs, extra large
1.9 lb Cornmeal
2 oz Baking Powder
2½ lb Roasted Corn Kernels, fresh or frozen
2½ lb Granulated Sugar
1.6 lb Flour, all-purpose
½ oz Salt
2½ lb Sour Cream
2 lb Roasted Red Pimentos (Bell Peppers), diced
Method for Corn Bread
• Cream the butter and sugar for 5 minutes, in the mixer with the paddle.
• Add the eggs slowly.
• Add flour, corn meal, baking powder, salt and mix for 2 minutes until every thing is well incorporated.
• Add the sour cream last and mix for another 2 minutes on # 2 speed.
• Add roasted corn kernels and roasted diced peppers.
• Spray Molds with pan release spray and poor 6 oz of mix. Bake in a pre-heated 350 degree oven for 40 minutes. Bon Appétit !!!